TGIF: My Week In GIFs

Good morning, and TGIF! I’m sleepy as all get-out and struggling to string together a decent sentence, so I figured I’d illustrate my sentiments about this week in a series of GIFs.

It’s been a hectic week, and I spent an appalling amount of time like this:

cute babies dancing

I spent all week feeling like there simply weren’t enough hours in the day, which is frustrating enough on its own. But then add to the fact that [my apologies to any dudes who might read this blog — I’m going to go there] my PMS feels like it’s waging a war against the entirety of my being, and you have a Lillian whose only discernible thought is this:

Between the lack of time and the PMS, I feel like I’ve been running around like a headless chicken. This can only mean one thing: I’m tired as all-get out and feel compelled to do this:

But! Despite the PMS, fatigue, and profound lack of time, I got everything done that I needed to do, so I do feel rather accomplished. Now if I can just get my act together for real, I’ll be all:

image

For now, though, it’s Friday! Huzzah! Frankly, I could really use a happy hour — but, failing that, as of 5 p.m. this evening, I’ll be all:

Animated Gif on Giphy

Per my usual Friday night routine, it’ll be a wild party…by which I mean watching TV, getting Thai food, and, because I’m incapable of staying up late, doing this around 9:30:

image

I’ll be back tomorrow with the weekly article round-up (I’ve been compiling them all week, and let me tell you, there are some good ones!) — but until then, my friends…

10 thoughts on “TGIF: My Week In GIFs

1. HealthyDiva (@HealthyDiva31) April 12, 2013 / 11:39 am

Sorry you had a long and stressful week but so happy you got all accomplished! Your Friday night sounds good to me, love thai food!!

The puppy gif is so so cute!

• Lillian @ Seize the Latte April 15, 2013 / 5:09 pm

Right? I just about died from a cuteness overdose when I saw the puppy GIF. Lurve. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Taryn April 12, 2013 / 1:50 pm

That puppy is so freaking cute! Just sat here giggling by myself watching that. I hear ya on the not enough hours in the day thing – I’d rather be insanely busy than have absolutely nothing to do though. Happy Friday!

• Lillian @ Seize the Latte April 15, 2013 / 5:08 pm

So true – the days when I feel like I have nothing to do just draaaaaaag on forever. It’s definitely better to be busy!

3. Alex @ therunwithin April 12, 2013 / 2:59 pm

couldn’t agree more, I am exhausted yet have the strength to do the friday happy dance!

4. Melissa April 12, 2013 / 3:16 pm

The Friday high never gets old. Three cheers for the weekend!

• Lillian @ Seize the Latte April 15, 2013 / 5:07 pm

Agreed! Granted, I’m replying on a Monday (booo), but this means we’re that much closer to another weekend… ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you had an awesome weekend!

5. quartercenturysouthernliving April 13, 2013 / 11:39 am

Haha, I LOVED this post. We are so much alike ๐Ÿ™‚ I was in bed so early last night. And it was amazing!!

• Lillian @ Seize the Latte April 15, 2013 / 5:06 pm

Amen sister soultrain! I was zonked out by 10, and I’m pretty sure I faceplanted on the couch just like this pup. ๐Ÿ™‚